Monday, January 9, 2012

Day: 1, Calories: 0, P90X Core Synergistics


WorkoutP90X Core Synergistics
Status: Completed
Well p90x has begun. The girlfriend and I got started tonight with core, and man it was harder than I remembered. I did really well though. I didn't keep track of my numbers, but I'm positive I did better than ever before. I was really tired by the end and felt excellent! I'm glad I have a lot of my old strength and endurance still. I may have been exhausted, but I hung in there and I'm proud of my work.

Heather did incredible too! She stuck with it, modified and did great. I hope she enjoys it. We're not gonna let each other quit and she's going to have amazing results!

WorkoutWeights
Status: Completed
We finished around 7 with core and got started on strong lifts around 7:45. It was a decent break in between. I did squats at 175 again. They felt heavy and I'm going to repeat them on Thursday. The core workout probably was a part of that. Bench was next at 170 and I did awesome. I'll add 5 on Monday. Rows were next and I added 10 lbs. I felt great about them and will add 10 next week. Finally I finished with 5x6 on chinups.

Great workout. It's cold outside where I'm blogging and I'm hungry. Heather made stir fry!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment