Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day: 2, Calories: 0, P90X Cardio X


WorkoutP90X Cardio X
Status: Completed
Another day of p90x lean is in the books. We did cardio x today. This is one of my favorite workouts. My roommate does it a lot and I usually join him, and I've thrown it in many times in my past routines as extra cardio. I've never done it as part of an actual schedule though.

Overall it was a great workout. I felt better than I have in a while on the yoga section (and subsequently am really looking forward to Thursday's yoga), kenpo I really felt like my arms were strong and throwing solid punches, plyo I pushed my hardest and jumped further than ever before, and I finished really strong with the core section. As always I passed on the Dreya rolls. I really don't like her for some reason. I jogged instead. But ya, I felt excellent afterwards!

Heather did awesome too. She took a few breaks but she never once quit. She was covered in sweat at the end and looked like she had an awesome workout. She used the yoga blocks to help her with yoga, which really helped her hold the poses longer. As for everything else she stuck with me and tried her absolute best, finishing strong with a big grin on her face. I'm so proud of her. You can read her progress in more depth at homegymchick.blogspot.com.

I like working out with her. I've never done a full program with another person before; I've worked out with other people, and that always makes me work harder, but never a full program. Having her there really makes me work harder, and at this rate I'm going to have amazing results!

Tomorrow we're getting started before work, so wish us luck.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment