Monday, July 4, 2011

Recap from the last few days

Alright, I'm done with my 4 weeks of cardio schedule. It was just too much, and my legs were dying. I'm going back to a few more weeks of just doing random cardio workouts, and starting Starting Strength this coming Monday.

I have been working out though. I took Friday off because my body was breaking down and took my usual Saturday off. Sunday I did the Fight Conditioning Workout from Rushfit, which is one of my favorites, and today my girlfriend and I did Cardio Challenge from Supreme 90 Day. This was the first time either of us had done this workout, and I really enjoyed it. It's 30 minutes long not including warmup and cooldown, and in those thirty minutes you do a cardio move for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds, over and over until it's done. The 30 seconds on 30 seconds off mentality is awesome because you want to push as hard as you can, since you know it's only for 30 seconds and you'll get a good break right after it. Overall I enjoyed it, and my girlfriend did great too!

It's the Fourth of July and we're off to a bbq to celebrate. Happy 4th everyone!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment