Monday, July 25, 2011

Rounding out Week 2

Last Friday we moved up in weights on everything and it felt great.

First off, we squated 135. All of us (except Vince, since he's a week behind us), and seriously it felt just as heavy as week 1. Not impossible at all. I love it!

My overhead press made it to 115, and that got a little tricky. I'm proud of my progress on this one, but my form started to sacrifice. I'm now moving up by 5 lbs instead of 10 on the press.

As for pullups, I'm trying to remember (it's written down at home) but I think I did 2 sets of 5 and 1 set of 4. Pullups get easier every week and it's awesome!

I finished off the week(end) by moving my girlfriend's stuff. It was good cardio, but I definitely did not get a break the whole weekend. Tonight I'll have the energy to lift my heavy stuff (including the repeat of 175 on the bench) and I may let myself take tomorrow off of cardio. Then I'll be back on schedule and feeling great again.

That's all I've got. Just wanted to put a note in for the end of Week 2, and let you all know that I'm excited to start Week 3 today! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment