Thursday, March 1, 2012

ESP-XC Day 18: Endurance Core/Balance

K, I'm actually writing this on Friday morning, but I had a test blog (long story) posted yesterday and decided to just edit it so the dates line up a little better.

Wednesday night I came home from work, sat around for 15 minutes, and then hit play on Core/Balance from the Endurance phase. This is the last time I get to do this workout as I'm moving on to the Strength phase next week.

I'm going to miss this workout, but I'm curious what's next. It's a really good ab workout, but it goes back and forth between abs and balance. I have really good balance, so those parts are a nice breather, though I am really working on making my balance better in those instances. The ab stuff is a lot of holding, and I held stuff longer in this workout than I have in any of the previous times I've done this. I almost got the Supermans for the whole 2 minutes too, which is huge progress! And the iron bridge (lie on your back with your legs 6 inches off the ground) I held for the entire minute. It sucked but somehow I did it!

So ya, great workout. I'm ready to see what the Strength phase of Core/Balance has in store for me.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment