Thursday, March 22, 2012

Health problems holding me back

Alright folks, it's been almost 2 weeks since I've really worked out. I worked out last Monday, and a little bit last Thursday, but that's really it. I woke up after my cousin's birthday party over a week ago with intense pain in my upper right oblique area. It's been hurting ever since. The doctor thinks it's gallstones. I'm getting more tests done, but until the pain goes away the gym's kind of going to be a trick. I'm planning on getting in there tonight with the group and working my arms and doing some cardio, but until the pain goes away I'm steering clear of abs and the bar. The bar is only freaking me out because it made the ab pain become really bad back pain last time I touched it.

So that's my story. I'm pretty sure this means no ESP-XC for a while. Not sure what I'm going to do with that, if it means starting over or what.

I'll keep you posted how tonight's workout goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment