Friday, March 23, 2012

Back in the gym

Alright, I'm officially back into working out. I'm taking it easy though. I got started last night with a quick 1 mile jog, which felt ok. I went back and forth between jogging and walking. I felt the stones jumping around when I ran too long. Still, it felt good to be moving.

I didn't touch the bar, as promised, but I stuck to the Tower 200 and did the first half of Shoulders & Arms from P90X. I wasn't looking for an intense workout. Just something to get me started working out again, and nothing that touched my abs, chest or back (for the gallbladder reasons).

Overall it was a lame workout for me, but I needed a lame workout. I'm feeling much better today, though still not 100%. I'm hoping to be over this whole thing soon, whether that means home remedies or surgery. I'll keep you posted.

Incidentally, I found a new workout program today called Tapout XT. It's another MMA style 90 program. I don't know if I'll do the actual program, but I love the MMA workout DVDs and figured I'd pick it up. It said it was only $39.95, though after I hit purchase I found the tiny fine print that said 3 payments of. It's bullshit, but I wanted it and had already hit purchase anyways.

So ya, I'll probably give that a try soon. As soon as I recover I want to kick the workouts into high gear, like 2 a days. Summer's coming up and if I can spend 10 weeks or so getting ready I think I'll be looking great!

So that's my story. No workout tonight, probably none tomorrow, and Sunday I hope to be back into the swing of things full time.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment