Thursday, March 29, 2012

A few quick updates

Worked out a few times since I last updated. Here's what happened.

Last night I came home and the Tapout XT discs were in the mail! Ya, I'm a sucker for new workout DVDs, especially MMA ones.

I popped in the Muay Thai one. It was an awesome workout. Much crazier than Kenpo X, but definitely didn't feel too beyond me. And there were a lot of familiar faces (MMA fighters) in it. Very cool workout.

This morning I got up for my run, but it was too cold. I did Body Blast for PT 24/7 instead. I usually like these DVDs, but this one for some reason felt way more Tae Bo than regular workout. Ya, they're all Billy Blanks DVDs, but this one felt more like his old stuff than the new stuff I like now. Still, decent workout.

Came home, did some work, and then the group came over. We ran, and I did my 20 minutes for TSC. Not for the efforts/intervals, but 20 minutes of laps still felt good.

Finished with some lifting, easy lifting, but still barbell lifting, and then the ab ripper from Tapout XT. I don't know the actual name, but it was a good ab workout.

So decent few days. One more day in the week and I'm ready!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment