Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Days 2 and 3 of TSC

Days 2 and 3 of the Transformation Super Challenge are complete! Here's how they went down.

Last night I got home, and as promised I completed my 20 minute run. Well, sort of. This thing calls for 20 minutes of straight running. What I got was 10 minutes of straight running (just over a mile), followed by walking a lap and then running a lap. A lap is a lap around the park near my house, and 5 laps equals a mile. Overall I did 2 miles on this run/walk, but considering I ran the first mile straight and 2 miles total is more than I've done in years, I was thrilled.

After that I was pooped and pretty much passed out the rest of the night, aside from eating an amazing healthy dinner prepared by my beautiful girlfriend.

This morning I got a bit of a late start, but hit the gym around 7:40. Today is chest and back day, and I got through the vast majority of it. I like the super set concept (a set of 15, 12, 10, 8, and then one for as many as possible), and that's how the workout goes for two back exercises and two chest exercises. There's pushups and situps after that, each to as many as possible, but I ran out of time as I've gotta head to the office. I'll have another workout tonight, and I'll start with those.

Overall a good two days of work. Can't wait to see some results!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment