Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day: 39, P90X Yoga X


Log EntryDaily Note:
Not P90X related, but the Chilean miners came up to the surface safely today. Just wanted to send a shout out to them. Very stoked that they're all ok!

WorkoutP90X Yoga X
Status: Completed
I held the crane pose for 9 seconds! Granted, that 9 seconds was broken into 3 blocks of 3 seconds, but holy crap! The crane pose for 1 minute is going to happen someday!

This was my strongest yoga by far. The moving stuff felt great, and I'm much more flexible on the balance poses.

I still struggle with the entire half moon series. It's not a balance thing, or at least I don't think it is. It's a strength in one leg thing, so I guess that means eventually I'll be able to hold it, when I'm stronger.

Yoga is an amazing way to start the day. My day is going to be great!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment