Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day: 29, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
Yes! This workout is awesome! Chest, Tri's and Shoulders is the final disc I haven't done, so I've now officially done every exercise in P90X at least once. But wow, this workout is great. There's a ton of pushups, and they are all ridiculous. Those twitch pushups and the Pike Pushups are nuts!

I'm so glad I got to lift again. I really lost some drive last week, but I'm really not that into cardio as much as I am lifting. Last week has too much cardio. At least I know that as soon as I get done with recovery week I'll get really into it again.

Month 2 began today and I feel great! Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Getting even stronger at ab ripper. 4 weeks ago this thing destroyed me. Today I was actually looking forward to it. It's been a week since I last did this workout so I'm really thrilled that I got stronger at it! All of that is freakin' awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment