Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day: 47, P90X Legs & Back





WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
Strong workout, but I'm still not on board with legs and back. My legs were a lot stronger today than last week. My ligament still hurts from pullups two days ago, so I opted to use the Total Gym the whole time. I set it on the highest setting and rocked out 20 pullups on everything, though, so still a good way to end the pullups of Phase 2.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Strongest ab ripper! I feel like I say that a lot, but today I did 25 of everything except for 5 bicycles and 1 or 2 on a few others. I did all 50 mason twists though! I figured this was the last time I'd see ap ripper until the final phase, so I had to bring it today and I did!

See you in a week and a half ab ripper x!

No comments:

Post a Comment