Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day: 43, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


Log EntryDaily Note:
Yesterday was Cypress Hill's Smokeout, a 14 hour music festival in SoCal. We drove out there on Friday and came home this morning. I was dancing and just on my feet in general for 14 hours, and then we walked a mile back to the hotel. And I didn't eat too well. I didn't eat horrible portion wise, but definitely food wise. That's ok though; the whole show was absolutely incredible! But ya, I'm noting yesterday to let you know why I was wiped today.

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
My whole body was dead from yesterday, but I managed to get in a good workout today after the drive home. Not as many pushups as I'd have liked, but I definitely made the last three hard. This was also my first resistance routine with my new heavier weights, so a lot of stuff I got fewer reps but they felt way better.

Last time I'll see this routine until mid phase three. Strong ending, considering the concert. Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Good workout. Again, not as strong as it could have been after the festival, but good overall. The last 40 mason twists destroyed me!

Abs feel like they're on fire! Excellent way to start Week 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment