Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day: 57, P90X Chest and Back


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is Sunday and Halloween, so last night was a really (fun) rough night. There were drinks and candy and drinks and Sonic. And more Sonic for breakfast, which yes, I ate. Today was really rough, but I still forced myself to push play. Now that my workout is over, I actually feel a lot better, but today was not a strong P90X Day.

That doesn't matter though. Today is Day 1 of Week 9, and Phase 3! Day 60 is just around the corner, and I'm starting Shakeology lunches tomorrow! It's time to finish strong!

WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
Holy crap, I don't know if it's from last night (it probably is) or just because I haven't done this workout in a month, but I couldn't even keep up with my old numbers, let alone Tony and the crew. Don't get me wrong, I finished, but my numbers were a lot closer to Week 1 than Week 4. Looks like i have some work ahead of me as I enter the third and final phase.

Side note, I've definitely pulled something in my left arm that hasn't fixed over the recovery week. I couldn't do any pullups on the bar and had to use the Total Gym for all of my pullups. A friend of mine says it'll just get stronger over time, but we'll see where I'm at during my second round of P90X.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I think warming up with Chest and Back helped, but this was still a rough Ab Ripper. No where near where I was two weeks ago, but still a ton better than I thought after today's other workout.

Maybe not the best way to start Phase 3, but Week 9 has begun and I'm ready to kick this into gear! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment