Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day: 45, P90X Back & Biceps


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is the halfway point! I haven't noticed too much weight loss, but old pants fit a lot better and my arms look incredible! I feel really great for the halfway point, and can't wait to see where I'm at after another 45 days!

Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
Strong workout, but something in my left arm pulled really hard on the very first pullup. I did all of the rest on the Total Gym; I couldn't even hold my own weight up just hanging today! But the rest of the workout was very strong, and having the additional, heavier weights really made the bicep stuff awesome! I went down in reps a little, but felt major burn at 6-8 reps on most things!

Oh, and my 20lbs weights are actually kettlebells now, and wow! Kettlebells feel so different and they give an amazing burn on this workout! Let's see how much they improve my strength in the coming weeks.

This is the last time I'll see this workout until Week 2 of Phase 3, so I'm glad I got a good workout in today. See you in a few weeks Back and Biceps!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Strong ab workout! My hips hurt like hell in the beginning of this workout, and it forced me to slow down a little, but once I hit the cross leg sit-ups I hit the ground running and didn't look back!

One more ab ripper left in phase 2. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment