Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day: 36, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


Log EntryDaily Note:
My Uncle's wedding is today, so today's going to be a cheat day food wise. I'll try to stick to healthier cheat foods, if that means anything. Wish me luck!

Congrats Uncle Bob and Aunt Susan! 10/10/10

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
Good workout. I'm always amazed how much stronger I get in a week. I lifted a lot heavier weights than last week, and it felt great! Those damn pike pushups are still ridiculous, and the plyo pushups are no bueno either. On the latter I can at least get in the air, but clapping is out of the question right now. Someday though, it's gonna happen.

Week 6 is starting off strong!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I can now officially do the harder version of every workout in this. Starting off with the in and outs and the bicycles with my arms in the air instead of on the ground was excellent! That kind of murdered me for the rest of the workout, but I still got through the whole thing. A few things I didn't get to 25, but I never quit; I just couldn't move as fast as Tony and the crew. Oh, except those Fifer Scissors. Those are still beating me up a lot more than anything else. Stronger today, but still working on it.

Abs feel good. I feel good. Great way to start the day!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment