Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day: 52, P90X Kenpo X


Log EntryDaily Note:
I decided to order Shakeology yesterday. It should be here in a few days.

On Day 30, when I last measured, I was down 10 lbs. I'm expecting about the same or a little less on Day 60. I'm glad I'm losing and I'm planning on doing P90X twice right in a row, followed by Insanity, but I'm just not seeing the results I want fast enough. My upper body is a lot stronger, but the layer of pudge is still sitting on top. Let's see how replacing one meal per day with a shakeology changes things. Wish me luck....it should be here in time for Phase 3.

WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Great Kenpo X workout today. Because it's recovery week, Kenpo had to be done in the morning again, but somehow I found a lot more energy than I had on Friday. Everything felt strong, and I feel like my strikes have a lot of power behind them.

Great way to start the day. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment