Thursday, June 30, 2016

Have I really not posted all week?

Crap, I'm losing steam, I can see it now. I still love the working out and have the motivation to keep this all going, but the first thing to go is the blog, every time, and it's been a week since I posted. Gotta keep chugging along though. Time to brainstorm some new ways to stay on it.

Anyways, this week's gone well actually. Weight loss is still stuck - I'm within 1.5 of 183.0 every day for the last week regardless of what I eat. I've kept it clean, worked out hard, but ya. I'm doing some cheat days this weekend, 4th of July weekend, and I'm expecting to go up a few lbs next week but bust through this plateau the weeks after.

Workout wise, things are good. My legs are sore still from last Saturday's leg day, as in something is actually pulled in my hamstring, so I've kept all leg workouts to just calves and quads. Monday I lifted, Wednesday I lifted, and I'm going to lift tomorrow. This Wednesday/Friday lift is due to being out of town Saturday/Sunday, in which I can only do cardio.

As for actual cardio, Sunday I was seriously dragging ass and just didn't do it. Ya, I know, not good. Tuesday I had a baby to deal with, she's not sleeping thanks to teething/ear infection issues, and I was only able to do 4 rounds of the 3 minute round boxing workout from Bas. Still an awesome workout, and super great to do the day after I lift heavy on upper body.

Today I did Max Out Sweat from Max:30, and it went pretty well. B range, not quite a B+ or an A, but I was happy with it.

Been walking still every day. That's good, even though the heat is making me stuck inside the office for my walks. Fortunately my office is big enough to get a good walk in. Looking forward to it cooling off in a few months just for the change of scenery at lunch.

So, that's me at the moment. I'm so close to that 180 mark I can feel it. Then onward to 170, and then we'll reevaluate what the next step is.

Alright, that's all I've got for the moment. Just wanted to check in. One more day in Week 2. Let's do this!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment