Friday, June 10, 2016

Week 7 is over!

Alright, real quick wrap up for the week.

First off, Friday Fight Rd 2 went bad today. I don't know why, it's gone bad this entire round. I'm just gassed by Friday. I've decided to omit this workout from my next program, just to see how I do.

That said, I still kept the diet clean yesterday, even staying keto at Red Robin last night for dinner. Woke up this morning, sludged through the workout, and then stepped on the scale. Goal today was 186.0, and I already overshot that yesterday. So, what did I clock in at?

184.0!!!

Boom! Yup, feeling good. This makes Monday's goal 183.5. Let's do it!

I'm out of town for a conference next week and might not have a chance to post, so expect me to go dark for a week. Still going to stay with my diet and workout program, though, as I wrap up Week 8 of my third program! Wish me luck!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment