Friday, May 27, 2016

Wrapping up Week 5

Week 5 is in the books, except I didn't do Friday Fight. I slept in.

Well, only slightly. My alarm went off about 40 minutes late. So, I rushed out of bed, got a quick preworkout drink in, and did Max Out 15. It was the best I could do. Sadly, just waking up and running into the gym, I didn't have the energy I wanted. So, mediocre workout and it wasn't even the real workout.

Fortunately, I got a good walk in at lunch. I guess that makes up a little, right?

Well, I should mention that diets and weight loss are still super lame. I was pissed last night about the 190ish I hit yesterday, and said f it at dinner. I ate carbs. I even had seconds. I figure I'll cheat in diet but not portions for the next few days, then get back on track next week. But ya, said screw it and ate. Now, this morning, I knew the scale was probably going to go up, but I figured I should still weigh myself. So, I did....


188.2.

Seriously?! I went down 2 lbs!? I cheated on my diet! Ya, this makes no sense. So, whatever. I'm going back to my old system. Monday, goal is to go down .5 lbs. 187.7, I'll see you on Monday!

Long weekend coming up. Diet's going to be what it is (see above) but I'm hoping to get some excellent workouts in. Wish me luck!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment