Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jogging and Pushups

Quick update.

I woke up this morning at the ass crack of dawn (6) and got started on pushups. Today I did 14, 16, 12, 12 and 20 for a grand total of 74 pushups. There were 1 minute breaks in between since the iPhone still doesn't understand seconds. They actually felt hard towards the end of the set, especially the last 10 in the 20 set, but overall I felt great at the end!

After that the roommates and I hit the road for Day 2 of C25K (running). We did a 5 minute warmup (which is on every run day), then alternated 8 times between 1 minute of jogging and 90 seconds of walking, followed by a 5 minute cooldown. It was a grand total of 30 minutes and I felt pretty great by the end, followed by a half hour period where I did not want to leave the couch.

I had my juice this morning too. It's a good way to start the day.

That's my update. Tonight's Starting Strength and I'm debating moving deadlift up to 175. I'll keep you posted.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment