Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Friday and Monday

Alright, things kind of hit the fan in my life over the last few days. Friday I ended up getting into a fight with my Stats teacher (that's a whole other story that I'll keep away from here, save to say he's a moron, a dick and does not speak English well at all which means he doesn't have the knowledge to grade my homework correctly), and when I got home I was way too angry to run or do my pushups. I did lift, though, so that was good. I did a round of squats at 185, almost finished bench at 170 and did pullups. It's been a few days so I don't remember numbers all that well.

Over the weekend I had the flu, and that was really lame. Sunday I did not run or do yoga because I was having trouble breathing.

Yesterday I still didn't run or do pushups and didn't go to work because of the flu. However, I did lift that night and was feeling a lot better around then. I did 185 on squats again, but everyone said I wasn't going as low as Friday. I'm going to repeat that on Wednesday.

I finally finished 3x5 at 140 lbs on shoulder press! I felt like a beast when I was done with that! I'm going to repeat that Friday, and possibly move up to 145 next week!

I did 3x9 on chinups. I've noticed that chinups and pullups I can only move up when it's a bench press day. That makes sense, but I wish I could have done more yesterday.

We finished with situps and called it good.

As for pushups and running, I may need to start these two programs over again. I might try to do them tomorrow and pick up where I left off, but starting again on Sunday for both feels like a better plan right now. I'll keep you posted.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment