Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Two days ago

On Monday I worked out. It was mediocre. Here's how it went down.

First off, my friend Jacqi who does Starting Strength with us wanted to do more cardio, so she came over early and we did Core Cardio & Balance. I'll be honest, my cardio is up high enough that this didn't even really phase me. I felt good, but I don't feel like I got the best workout. Jacqi, on the other hand, who had never done an Insanity workout, did amazing! She took breaks, like you do in an Insanity workout, but overall she did incredible and stuck with it the whole time. She took breaks but never ever quit. I was very proud of her.

My girlfriend also joined us for the second half of the workout, and as always she did incredible too. This is one of the Insanity workouts she's done before, and I think she likes it. I'm proud of her as well.

After that was SS. I lifted 170 on squats, which were better but still not there and 115 on overhead press. I'm going to repeat that again on Friday and hopefully move back up to 120 next week. This no supplements thing is killing me.

I also did 3x7 on pullups. Not great, but I was tired.

That was Monday. Homework was Tuesday, and tonight is SS again. I might do Pure Cardio beforehand too because it sounds fun, but we'll see.

Felt like posting an update. That's all I've got though.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment