Monday, October 10, 2011

Wrapping up Week 13

Well, Friday was an interesting night. Being the good fatfree JEW that I am, I went to temple to appease the girlfriend. This meant that I had to get my sets done fast.

The guys were cool enough to spot me while I did my squats and bench and then I took off.

Squats I repeated 190 one more time. I didn't want to up the weight since I was trying to get done fast. These went well and I'll be moving up for sure today (Monday).

After that was bench and I rocked out 170. I was going to repeat this one anyways to own it, and I really did own it. I'm looking forward to moving up in weight on Wednesday.

My pullups went well. My form's getting better, but I notice now that the better I do the less I'm able to do. That makes sense since I'm using all of the muscles correctly. I did 3x8 and felt good about those. Incidentally I started with pullups so I could get them done before everyone got there.

I finished with 3x5 at 80 on bicep curls. I'm ready to move up to 185 this week!

So that was Friday. Sunday I was doing homework all day and didn't have time for yoga.

Tonight is the wedding of some friends. It starts at 4 and I'm not a big wedding person so I'm hoping to be out of there and home to lift by 8. The group said they'd catch me up. Wish me luck.

p.s.
Congrats to Nick and Jesi on the big day!


Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment